1- Licensed Software on premise
Quality Systems offers licensed software options for most QS products. License costs are customized according to the business needs of our clients. Software licenses include copies for disaster recovery and test versions at no additional cost. After the initial warranty period, various levels of maintenance agreements are available, with multi-year agreements being the most cost effective. QS licenses may be installed at the client site or run in an off-site or third-party data center.
- Maintenance for Licensed Software Includes:
- 24 / 7 Product Support
- Account Executive
- Software Upgrade Releases
- Product Enhancements and Modifications
- Monthly Broadcast Software Updates
- Regulatory Enhancements and Support
2- Cloud Services Hosted Solution
Why pay for staff, servers, routers, and enterprise-level software when software hosting vendors can offer the same service at a lower cost and less time to market? The answer is with Cloud Services.
QS offers enterprise-level software as a cloud services hosted SaaS solution, & avoiding the traditional expense of software licenses, hardware, deployment, system management, and maintenance fees. QS’s Cloud Services provides information systems that are secure and protected at all times.
- Why you should choose Cloud Services:
- Reduced IT costs
- Increased Information Security
- Increased Collaboration
- Automatic Updates of the Latest Technology
- Recover Information Faster in the Event of a Disaster
- Environmentally Friendly
- Minimal Project Start-Up Time
- Predictable Ongoing Operating Costs