Comprehensive IT Assessment Services to help you get the most out of your IT and ensure that it performs to its best capacity.
Information Technology Assessment (ITA)
- Do you need help to understand data growth?
- IT environment, and how to make the best of your IT environment?
- Are you planning to migrate to the latest technology?
- Are you not sure that your business processes are updated or not?
- Are you worried about data security?
Then QS is here with its reliable and authentic IT assessment solutions to assist you in resolving all your technology issues. With us, you get the expertise that is needed to evaluate and review applications, infrastructure, processes, software, and more. We will find it if they align with your business objectives and if there is any vulnerability that can result in a data breach. Our skilled and certified team will identify potential risks, IT gaps, and recommend the most suitable solutions that contribute to your desired business goals.
IT Assessments help organizations like yours, no matter how large or small, gain a better understanding of their current IT environment to better align to key business goals and objectives.Quality Systems LLC
we carefully review your organization’s infrastructure, including backup processes, technology, software, network, and platforms, etc. Our technology aficionados will prepare a comprehensive report suggesting better solutions to attain your targets and optimize the processes
Our Information Technology Assessment (ITA) analyzes all range of IT functional areas, including:
- Data Storage – SAN, permissions, performance, accessibility and availability
- Server Infrastructure – Warranty, support, performance, capability planning, virtualization, and operating systems
- Network Infrastructure – Power, environment controls, UPS, and warranty and support
- Networking Infrastructure – ISP, network switching, wireless, cabling and connectivity, LAN/WAN, and warranty.
- Network Security – RTO Password policies, anti-virus, anti-spam, firewall, content filtering, and physical security.
- Cloud Services – Compliance, availability, accessibility, and service delivery model
- Business Services/Applications – Collaboration and messaging, financial management, CRM, Active Directory/directory services, business intelligence, and file / print sharing
- IT Disaster Recover/Business Continuity – Recovery time objective (RTO) and recovery point objective (RPO), disaster recovery (DR) planning/readiness, business and impact analysis, and backups
- Telephony – All aspects of your telephony solution
- Risk – Risk identification and risk analysis